The ultimate for speed, convenience and lifting capacity
Like Hewitt Hydraulic Cantilever Lifts, these models offer the convenience of push button or wireless remote control operation. Additionally, they can raise and lower boats in seconds. You’ll never hesitate to use your boat again. The Hydraulic Lift series also offers a wider range of models with capacities from 4,400 lbs. to a massive 10,100 lbs. With optional bracing and leg kits, these lifts can be used in water up to 8′ deep. Wherever you look, you’ll see unsurpassed quality and construction durability in Hewitt Hydraulic Lifts.
All models include a locking water resistant chest that houses the hydraulic pump and control system. For DC models, the chest also provides space for housing batteries. The hydraulic system uses biodegradable hydraulic fluid that will not harm lakes or rivers. The fluid’s anti-freezing properties also simplifies winter storage. A translucent fluid reservoir makes it easy to check fluid level at a glance. Models up to the 6,100 lb. capacity are equipped with two hydraulic cylinders, while the 10,100 lb. model uses four cylinders to meet the higher load requirement. Standard cylinders have long-lasting seals designed for underwater use and hoses with water resistant covering.
- Corrosion-resistant all-aluminum frame.
- Carpeted tilting bunks attached to 3″ x 3″ aluminum tube and reinforced with 3″ aluminum strap.
- Extra heavy-duty, reinforced cantilever design has large “V” plates welded between the lift arms to prevent swaying.
- Heavy-gauge welded pivot points with stainless steel pivot pins.
- Choice of power supply: 115V and 220V AC models or 12V and 24V DC battery powered (battery not included).
- Push-button control and two key-fob wireless remote controls.
- Available with a wide range of options including solar cell battery charger, pump stand and lighting kit.
For more information on this product please view the manufacturers website.