Modular Poly Floating Dock
When it comes to superior design and functionality, the Wave Dock has set the new standard for modular poly floating dock systems. Wave Dock’s advanced technology places an individual deck section on a matching float for stability and design options. Sections attach quickly and easily…just slide the easy-to-use H-Beams into the channels to make your connections seamless and infinitely modular. The battle-proven design also provides just the right mix of rigidity and flexibility to handle anything Mother Nature can throw at it.
- Beautifully molded durable polyethylene construction with built-in UV protection.
- Easy to install, proprietary “H-Beam Channel Lock” connection system for hassle-free assembly/disassembly.
- Rugged, purpose-built dock float with rigid, closed cell foam-filled interior.
- This float keeps your deck where it is supposed to be, flat on the water.
- In-mold fastener attachments spaced around perimeter for adding tie-down cleats where you need them.
- Easily attaching accessories and components including: Waveport, PWC posts, bumpers, dock ramps, pipe adapters and post attachments, all utilizing the “H-Beam Channel Lock” attachment system
H-Beam Channel Lock
The universal float tank has anchoring points all the way around, and thru holes at each corner for bolting to the top deck. Cutouts on floats reduce weight, increase strength and stability, and have a suction cup affect to the water.
Arrange modular floating Wave Dock sections to meet your needs.
- Dimensions: 120” Long x 60” Wide x 16” Deep
- Weight: 340 lbs.
- Float Capacity: 2500 lbs.